Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a new venture withina delivery service company which offers innovative logistics solutions with the most rapid growth in South East Asia. The company already expands to 7 countries in SEA, it proves that the company is the delivery service company with most powerful and widest network in SEA.
This company is the only delivery company which has automated system using technology and algorithms for all the operation, such as web apps for the shipper, driver apps to help them decide when and how the parcel should be delivered, apps for tracking the driver.
In Indonesia, this company is also handling many biggest e-commerce since they also provide the delivery system development for the company not only the delivery service.
This is Awesome for Engineers Who:
Interested to work with international team since you will work directly with their team from Singapore. If you are eager to explore most updated tech stack such as kubernetes, docker, cucumber, etc, then this is also the right place for you.
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJR Ketenagakerjaan
- Medical Insurance with Family Coverage
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Performance Bonus
- Working tools provided
- 14 days annual leave
- Reporting to the QA Manager based in Singapore, you will manage the QA team in our Jakarta office and be responsible for the quality of all software releases.
- Your team will define the test strategy, develop processes and tools, and thoroughly test Ninja Van software which includes client and server side products, API platform and server infrastructure.
- Develop, enact, and manage testing schedules, ensuring that the QA team meets expectations and deadlines.
- Increase our test automation coverage, work with developers to integrate automated testing into the CI process.
- Work with product team to understand requirements to create comprehensive test plans and execute them.
- Drive the adoption of QA best practices through the whole team.
- Support other test areas including performance, load, security.
- Help set and fulfill the QA staffing plan, including sourcing, screening and interviewing.
- Be very hands-on in manual and automated testing.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in automated and manual testing in web and mobile apps.
- At least 1 year as a team lead; proven track record of successfully leading teams.
- Highly skilled in automated test tools for web, mobile and server-side software, including scripting in Selenium Webdriver.
- Strong Java development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert understanding of software QA, including best practices, processes and various types of testing.
- Strong experience in configuration and release management
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org