A Delivery Service Company
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a new venture withina delivery service company which offers innovative logistics solutions with the most rapid growth in South East Asia. The company already expands to 7 countries in SEA, it proves that the company is the delivery service company with most powerful and widest network in SEA.
This company is the only delivery company which has automated system using technology and algorithms for all the operation, such as web apps for the shipper, driver apps to help them decide when and how the parcel should be delivered, apps for tracking the driver.
In Indonesia, this company is also handling many biggest e-commerce since they also provide the delivery system development for the company not only the delivery service.
This is Awesome for Engineers Who:
Interested to work with international team since you will work directly with their team from Singapore. If you are eager to explore most updated tech stack such as kubernetes, docker, cucumber, etc, then this is also the right place for you.
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJR Ketenagakerjaan
- Medical Insurance with Family Coverage
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Performance Bonus
- Working tools provided
- 14 days annual leave
- Design, develop and maintain software that powers our client’s complex logistics operations.
- Own the architecture and implementation of major initiatives, modules and entire products.
- Work in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers to ship software on-quality and on-time.
- Provide technical leadership and coaching to your team; conduct code and design review; drive code quality and process improvement initiatives.
- Lead your team to write code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind.
- Able to communicate in English effectively
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
- Around 10 years of server-side or full-stack development in a product company, with a proven track record of shipping successful software products.
- At least 2 years in a tech lead role, with demonstrated strengths in software architecture.
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience in our tech stack or similar technologies: Java (Spring), Golang or Nodejs
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org