Website A Commerce Platform That Connects Suppliers and Merchants
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a communication and commerce platform that connects suppliers and merchants, and for SMEs management. With the platform, merchants can continue to receive orders through their existing channels, including email, SMS or WhatsApp. By consolidating those orders in one app, our client is also able to create a real-time digital ledger, making it easier for merchants to track invoices, fulfillment and finances. Our client wants to simplify the process with a communication and commerce platform designed especially for managing orders.
Since the launch in July 2019, the company has been committed to reimagining how businesses interact and transact in APAC. In less than a year, the company has helped over 1000 businesses in more than 10 cities go digital with blissful simplicity. Headquartered in Singapore, our client has also expanded to HongKong, Indonesia and Thailand on November 2019.
Things You Will Love
You will work with an International Team and collaborate with them on a daily basis. You will also have a chance to get exposure to the company’s investors.If you love building something from scratch or be a part of the team that helps scale up a business, this company is a good fit for you!
- Remote working arrangement
- THR & BPJS
- Working tools can be provided
- International Team
As a VP of Sales, you are responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive revenue for the company, and monitoring and reporting on sales goals, adjusting tactics as needed to reach them. The VP of Sales will also work closely with other executives to drive strategic direction and resource allocation for the company.
- Promote company products and services
- Develop plans and strategies
- Take charge of recruiting and hiring sales staff
- Motivate the sales team to achieve workplace goals
- Develop sales training programs
- Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets
- the VP should be tweaking the sales process: Creating sales scripts, email templates, and reusable demo agendas; perfecting the stages of the sales process; understanding which features speak to which prospects; writing the product roadmap with Engineering, and more
- Manage sales teams
- Organize and maintain sales operations
- Manage sales budget
- Identify where improvements can be made and develop success-driven plans
- Manage detailed sales expectations and plan accordingly
- Working closely with Other Department
- 5++ years leadership experience building and leading large sales teams in a tech company.
- Owns acquisition, onboarding, retention, account management.
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, and closing data
- Successful experience hiring and onboarding sales representatives
- Excellent English
- Regional experience or team management is a bonus
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com