A Commerce Platform That Connects Suppliers and Merchants
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a communication and commerce platform that connects suppliers and merchants, and for SMEs management. With the platform, merchants can continue to receive orders through their existing channels, including email, SMS or WhatsApp. By consolidating those orders in one app, our client is also able to create a real-time digital ledger, making it easier for merchants to track invoices, fulfillment and finances. Our client wants to simplify the process with a communication and commerce platform designed especially for managing orders.
Since the launch in July 2019, the company has been committed to reimagining how businesses interact and transact in APAC. In less than a year, the company has helped over 1000 businesses in more than 10 cities go digital with blissful simplicity. Headquartered in Singapore, our client has also expanded to HongKong, Indonesia and Thailand on November 2019.
Things You Will Love
You will work with an International Team and collaborate with them on a daily basis. You will also have a chance to get exposure to the company’s investors.If you love building something from scratch or be a part of the team that helps scale up a business, this company is a good fit for you!
- Remote working arrangement
- THR & BPJS
- Working tools can be provided
- International Team
- Translation of complex functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design, develop and maintain complex systems using best of the breed development practices and technology.
- Responsible for the overall software development life cycle.
- Delivery of High Quality & Scalable systems and applications with a sharp focus on timelines.
- Being on the lookout for bettering the software engineering practices and tools within the organization
- Collaboration with other stakeholders to provide robust and well-rounded solutions
- Report on status of product delivery and quality to management, customer support and product teams.
- Experience of 4+ years in designing & developing highly scalable, performant web applications
- Strong programming, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Strong Computer Science Fundamentals (Data structures and Algorithms)
- Sound understanding of object-oriented programming and excellent software design skills.
- Good experience of Restful services using Java Spring boot
- Strong understanding of database design and SQL (PostgreSQL / MySQL) development
- Good to have knowledge of NoSQL technologies like Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra or any other NoSQL database
- Should have experience in Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQS or other Queueing systems.
- Experience of working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Computing (GCP) would be considered as an advantage
- Experience of developing with Serverless Model will be an advantage.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com