QA Engineer (Manual)
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a commerce platform that connects suppliers and merchants, and for SMEs management. The platform is built around the idea that every merchant and supplier should be able to work smarter together. Through clean design, agile engineering, and genuine support, this platform unlocks capabilities that make them more productive and profitable.
Since the launch in July 2019, our client has been committed to reimagining how businesses interact and transact in APAC. In less than a year, their platform has helped over 1000 businesses in more than 10 cities go digital with blissful simplicity. Headquartered in Singapore, our client has also expanded to HongKong, Indonesia and Thailand on November 2019.
With this platform, merchants can continue to receive orders through their existing channels, including email, SMS or WhatsApp. By consolidating those orders in one app, the application is also able to create a real-time digital ledger, making it easier for merchants to track invoices, fulfillment and finances. Our client wants to simplify the process with a communication and commerce platform designed especially for managing orders.
Things You Will Love
You will work with an International Team and collaborate with them on a daily basis. You will also have a chance to get exposure to the company’s investors.If you love building something from scratch or be a part of the team that helps scale up a business, this company is a good fit for you!
- Work with the product team to understand requirements, design comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Execute the plans to thoroughly test all software releases under your charge, which can include client and server-side products, API platform and server infrastructure.
- Run test cases according to the test plan.
- Report and track defects, prepare test reports, sign off on releases.
- Help define, implement and drive adoption of QA best practices and processes. Proactively help improve processes.
- Support other test areas including performance, load, security.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a QA Engineer, working at a well-known product-based tech company
- Fluent communication in English – 8/10 rating
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience working with foreigner/multinational team
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with using JSON, SQL, HTML and tools like Postman to check and validate test results.
- Experience in Startup is preferred
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com