Product UX Lead
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a commerce platform that connects suppliers and merchants, and for SMEs management. The platform is built around the idea that every merchant and supplier should be able to work smarter together. Through clean design, agile engineering, and genuine support, this platform unlocks capabilities that make them more productive and profitable.
Since the launch in July 2019, our client has been committed to reimagining how businesses interact and transact in APAC. In less than a year, their platform has helped over 1000 businesses in more than 10 cities go digital with blissful simplicity. Headquartered in Singapore, our client has also expanded to HongKong, Indonesia and Thailand on November 2019.
With this platform, merchants can continue to receive orders through their existing channels, including email, SMS or WhatsApp. By consolidating those orders in one app, the application is also able to create a real-time digital ledger, making it easier for merchants to track invoices, fulfillment and finances. Our client wants to simplify the process with a communication and commerce platform designed especially for managing orders.
Things You Will Love
You will work with an International Team and collaborate with them on a daily basis. You will also have a chance to get exposure to the company’s investors.If you love building something from scratch or be a part of the team that helps scale up a business, this company is a good fit for you!
- Develop, communicate and evangelize a user experience strategy that supports our target customers
- Translate concepts and facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products that lead to intuitive user experiences for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Collaborate with the CEO, product managers, engineers, and/or marketing team on conceptual models, process flows, user scenarios & tasks
- Translate requirements and complex business processes into highly usable, highly interactive applications by applying a user-centric approach to design, and balancing the end-user experience with the stated business purpose
- Work across various lifecycle stages of a product, from new products to continuous product improvements through agile (scrum) process
- Mentor other UX/Product Designers by providing feedback, knowledge transfer, & advocates for general UX best practices
- Able to discover mistakes and pointing it out, even to the management level
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, with minimum 1-year leading experience
- Portfolio is a must
- Excellent communicator with fluency in English with rating 8/10 or above
- A good understanding of current design patterns and guidelines for both mobile and web and can create a coherent cross-device experience
- Ability to analyze problem from end-to-end and looking to solve the bigger picture
- Experience in developing the design for new user experiences, creating concepts, designing mockups and specifications, and representing the designs to the product team
- Excellent track record in discovery, design thinking, rapid UX prototyping, and usability testing
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org