Product Manager (Fintech)
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a commerce platform that connects suppliers and merchants, and for SMEs management. The platform is built around the idea that every merchant and supplier should be able to work smarter together. Through clean design, agile engineering, and genuine support, this platform unlocks capabilities that make them more productive and profitable.
Since the launch in July 2019, our client has been committed to reimagining how businesses interact and transact in APAC. In less than a year, their platform has helped over 1000 businesses in more than 10 cities go digital with blissful simplicity. Headquartered in Singapore, our client has also expanded to HongKong, Indonesia and Thailand on November 2019.
With this platform, merchants can continue to receive orders through their existing channels, including email, SMS or WhatsApp. By consolidating those orders in one app, the application is also able to create a real-time digital ledger, making it easier for merchants to track invoices, fulfillment and finances. Our client wants to simplify the process with a communication and commerce platform designed especially for managing orders.
Things You Will Love
You will work with an International Team and collaborate with them on a daily basis. You will also have a chance to get exposure to the company’s investors.If you love building something from scratch or be a part of the team that helps scale up a business, this company is a good fit for you!
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution
- Develop and implement product strategies
- Understand user needs and gather product requirements
- Identify market opportunities and establish a shared product vision and strategy for your product area
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health
- Improving both paid advertising and affiliate marketing user journey
- Driving continuous improvements to the products, focused on growth, partnership, customer satisfaction and retention.
- 5-8 years of experience as a product manager/product owner in a fast-growing company in the fintech/banking industry, especially in payment
- Experience in handling Partnership with Banking/Credit Lending Provider
- Solid technical background in SQL query, data analysis, web analytics, A/B testing
- Have the related technical skills to work with integration partners and products
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver quality products
- Understanding on how your products work and how to measure long-term impact
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org