Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a commerce platform that connects suppliers and merchants, and for SMEs management. The platform is built around the idea that every merchant and supplier should be able to work smarter together. Through clean design, agile engineering, and genuine support, this platform unlocks capabilities that make them more productive and profitable.
Since the launch in July 2019, our client has been committed to reimagining how businesses interact and transact in APAC. In less than a year, their platform has helped over 1000 businesses in more than 10 cities go digital with blissful simplicity. Headquartered in Singapore, our client has also expanded to HongKong, Indonesia and Thailand on November 2019.
With this platform, merchants can continue to receive orders through their existing channels, including email, SMS or WhatsApp. By consolidating those orders in one app, the application is also able to create a real-time digital ledger, making it easier for merchants to track invoices, fulfillment and finances. Our client wants to simplify the process with a communication and commerce platform designed especially for managing orders.
Things You Will Love
You will work with an International Team and collaborate with them on a daily basis. You will also have a chance to get exposure to the company’s investors.If you love building something from scratch or be a part of the team that helps scale up a business, this company is a good fit for you!
- Conduct user research through both qualitative and quantitative methods to uncover problems our customers face
- Rapidly prototype and iterate concepts to learn what our customer needs
- Design sketches, low, high fidelity user interfaces and experiences across our iOS, Android and Web apps, and keep yourself up to date on the latest design patterns
- Work closely with product managers, engineers and other key stakeholders to support implementation
- Passionate about design and have at least 1-2 years of product design experience
- Must have portfolio (behance or dribble for review)
- Criticall: Excellent communicator with Native fluency in English with rating 8/10 or above
- Experienced working for company at Series B and above funded tech companies
- Must have native iOS/Android design experience
- Experience in Product Design for for iOS, Android and/or Web apps, and familiarity with the respective guidelines and standards
- Familiarity with Sketch, Figma, Framer or similar tools
- A self-organizer, ability to multi-task and being disciplined about work, from discovery of user problems to having an interest in measuring impact of releases
- A sharp eye for detail and a quick wit – believing that typos, sounding robotic, and generic content is totally unacceptable
- Bonus point: Product experience in F&B or hospitality and chat mobile design experience
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com