Website A Commerce Platform That Connects Suppliers and Merchants
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a communication and commerce platform that connects suppliers and merchants, and for SMEs management. With the platform, merchants can continue to receive orders through their existing channels, including email, SMS or WhatsApp. By consolidating those orders in one app, our client is also able to create a real-time digital ledger, making it easier for merchants to track invoices, fulfillment and finances. Our client wants to simplify the process with a communication and commerce platform designed especially for managing orders.
Since the launch in July 2019, the company has been committed to reimagining how businesses interact and transact in APAC. In less than a year, the company has helped over 1000 businesses in more than 10 cities go digital with blissful simplicity. Headquartered in Singapore, our client has also expanded to HongKong, Indonesia and Thailand on November 2019.
Things You Will Love
You will work with an International Team and collaborate with them on a daily basis. You will also have a chance to get exposure to the company’s investors.If you love building something from scratch or be a part of the team that helps scale up a business, this company is a good fit for you!
- Remote working arrangement
- THR & BPJS
- Working tools can be provided
- International Team
As a Product Designer, you will uncover customer problems and solve them by executing intuitive, simple, and accessible designs for millions of small-medium merchants and suppliers across the region. You will be involved in the entire product development process — including customer discovery to distill problems into user needs, and solving them with user-friendly designs. You will partner closely with our product managers, engineers, and business teams to digitize a fragmented and inefficient industry, by reimagining transactions between suppliers and merchants.
- Conduct user research through both qualitative and quantitative methods to uncover problems our customers face
- Rapidly prototype and iterate concepts to learn what our customer needs
- Design sketches, low fidelity, high fidelity, and production-ready user interfaces and experiences across our iOS, Android and Web apps, while keeping yourself up to date on the latest design patterns and principles
- Work closely with product managers, engineers and other key stakeholders to support implementation and product delivery to our users
- Passionate about design and have at least 2-5 years of product design experience
- Must have portfolio in Mobile Apps (Behance or Dribble for review)
- Experience in Product Design for for iOS, Android and/or Web apps, and familiarity with the respective guidelines and standards
- Experienced working for company at Series B and above funded tech companies
- A self-organizer, ability to multi-task and being disciplined about work, from discovery of user problems to having an interest in measuring impact of releases
- A sharp eye for detail and a quick wit – believing that misalignments, clutter, and generic content is totally unacceptable
- Critical I: Native fluency in English
- Critical II: Familiarity with Sketch, Figma, Invision, Zeplin, Maze
- Bonus: Product experience in B2B SaaS, digital payments, and/or chat design
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com