A Commerce Platform That Connects Suppliers and Merchants
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a communication and commerce platform that connects suppliers and merchants, and for SMEs management. With the platform, merchants can continue to receive orders through their existing channels, including email, SMS or WhatsApp. By consolidating those orders in one app, our client is also able to create a real-time digital ledger, making it easier for merchants to track invoices, fulfillment and finances. Our client wants to simplify the process with a communication and commerce platform designed especially for managing orders.
Since the launch in July 2019, the company has been committed to reimagining how businesses interact and transact in APAC. In less than a year, the company has helped over 1000 businesses in more than 10 cities go digital with blissful simplicity. Headquartered in Singapore, our client has also expanded to HongKong, Indonesia and Thailand on November 2019.
Things You Will Love
You will work with an International Team and collaborate with them on a daily basis. You will also have a chance to get exposure to the company’s investors.If you love building something from scratch or be a part of the team that helps scale up a business, this company is a good fit for you!
- Remote working arrangement
- THR & BPJS
- Working tools can be provided
- International Team
As a Lead Data Scientist (Fintech), you will be responsible for use of data and modeling to measure and limit our credit/fraud risk in B2B Payments and Credit, ensure high-quality decisions, and point towards new growth opportunities through the use of statistical, machine learning, algorithmic, and experimental techniques. You should be a self-starter who thrives on uncertainty and ambiguity, and be passionate about solving real problems with huge (and messy) or sparse (and limited) data sets. This is a technical business role (i.e. you should operate as a Data Strategist) which requires both the ability to analyses, model, and draw conclusions from data, as well as to critically evaluate, present, and discuss those conclusions with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Partner with multiple team members to solve complex B2B payments and credit problems that extend beyond traditional or existing solutions by applying statistical, machine learning, and econometric models on large internal and external datasets
- Develop models and simulations to measure the full distribution of credit and fraud risk outcomes and detect potential risks
- Support the development of risk mitigation strategies and interventions while preserving and improving the user experience
- Shape and influence our data models and instrumentation to generate insights and develop new products, solutions, and models
- Communicate analysis and decisions to high-level stakeholders and executives in verbal, visual, and written assets
- 5+ years of data science/quantitative modeling experience, including 3+ years’ experience in credit risk modeling or underwriting
- Strong understanding of financial industry models and experience building and calibrating those models to fit specific business needs
- Experience with machine learning pipelines, data visualization, data validation, statistical testing, and presenting findings to cross-functional audience
- Expert knowledge of a scientific computing language (such as R or Python) and SQL
- Demonstrated track record of identifying, scoping and leading complex data science projects with cross-functional partners and high business impact
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner in excellent English since we’re a regional team
- Masters or PhD in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Quantitative Finance, Economics, Sciences, Engineering)
- English Skill is a Must both written and Spoken.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org