Website A Commerce Platform That Connects Suppliers and Merchants
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a communication and commerce platform that connects suppliers and merchants, and for SMEs management. With the platform, merchants can continue to receive orders through their existing channels, including email, SMS or WhatsApp. By consolidating those orders in one app, our client is also able to create a real-time digital ledger, making it easier for merchants to track invoices, fulfillment and finances. Our client wants to simplify the process with a communication and commerce platform designed especially for managing orders.
Since the launch in July 2019, the company has been committed to reimagining how businesses interact and transact in APAC. In less than a year, the company has helped over 1000 businesses in more than 10 cities go digital with blissful simplicity. Headquartered in Singapore, our client has also expanded to HongKong, Indonesia and Thailand on November 2019.
Things You Will Love
You will work with an International Team and collaborate with them on a daily basis. You will also have a chance to get exposure to the company’s investors.If you love building something from scratch or be a part of the team that helps scale up a business, this company is a good fit for you!
- Remote working arrangement
- THR & BPJS
- Working tools can be provided
- International Team
As the Head of Strategy (Fintech), you will own the company’s long-term strategy and roadmap for growth and value creation within financial technology. You will build internal business cases and identify product requirements, lead cross-functional teams, and ensure internal alignment. You will be responsible for delivering best-in-class payments and financial services user experiences to drive on-platform transaction volumes and margins. You will build and lead a team who enable successful partnerships with financial institutions and payment method providers. You will also synthesize evolving trends in regional payments infrastructures and anticipate changes in partner strategies (or policies) to ensure that Tinvio dominates the B2B trade transactions category. This is a regional role with a heightened focus on our key operating markets in SEA.
- Drive a critical company-level growth vision, strategy, and roadmap for financial technology that delivers the best experience and value for our users
- Lead and guide strategic direction for a cross-functional team of product, engineering, design, analytics, marketers, and industry partners
- Communicate crisply with C-level and drive alignment across multiple teams and organizations through formal operational processes and in scrappy ways
- Identify user needs and business opportunities in financial services through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis
- Define, understand, and improve growth funnels, viral flywheels, and volume metrics. You’ll need to run complex experiments end-to-end (“super dirty pilots”), including defining product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company
- Manage and develop an all-star financial technology team (builders and enablers, across all functions) in executing complex, advanced pilots and new solutions
- 8+ years of total work experience and at least 4+ years of APAC partnerships experience working at or with payment method providers (card schemes, local payment methods such as wallets, direct debit infrastructures, etc.)
- Must have commercial banking / trade finance / fintech lending product exposure
- Proven track record of working effectively in a product-centric environment with significant internal and external dependencies (including identifying and managing blockers, trade-offs), leading and driving cross-functional projects
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, with a scale mindset and focus on user experience impact. Thrive and navigate ambiguous environments with the ability to translate strategy into execution
- Sound understanding in technicality to identify gaps and solutions in products and APIs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate and provide clarity around complex problems
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org