Growth/Digital Marketing Lead
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a commerce platform that connects suppliers and merchants, and for SMEs management. The platform is built around the idea that every merchant and supplier should be able to work smarter together. Through clean design, agile engineering, and genuine support, this platform unlocks capabilities that make them more productive and profitable.
Since the launch in July 2019, our client has been committed to reimagining how businesses interact and transact in APAC. In less than a year, their platform has helped over 1000 businesses in more than 10 cities go digital with blissful simplicity. Headquartered in Singapore, our client has also expanded to HongKong, Indonesia and Thailand on November 2019.
With this platform, merchants can continue to receive orders through their existing channels, including email, SMS or WhatsApp. By consolidating those orders in one app, the application is also able to create a real-time digital ledger, making it easier for merchants to track invoices, fulfillment and finances. Our client wants to simplify the process with a communication and commerce platform designed especially for managing orders.
Things You Will Love
You will work with an International Team and collaborate with them on a daily basis. You will also have a chance to get exposure to the company’s investors.If you love building something from scratch or be a part of the team that helps scale up a business, this company is a good fit for you!
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be the first member solely focused on acquiring clients through digital channels for our existing and new products. Your job will be both strategic and hands on – you will help us find the most effective and scalable channels for our business through Content & Digital Marketing locally, regionally and globally, and experiment and execute ads that have the highest return. You will own everything to do with digital growth and partner closely with the GMs of each market and the business development, customer success and product teams.
- Own a six-digit annual budget for performance and content marketing
- Identify and drive merchant acquisition through the most scalable and effective channels for our business (Paid Search, Social Media, Display, Organic, Content, Growth Hacking etc.) in each market
- Own tracking systems, dashboards and reports that drive analysis
- Share weekly updates on performance and present actionable insights
- Ideate, test and execute on new ideas
- Set up marketing tools and identify the best vendors to partner with
- 4-5+ years of experience in performance and digital marketing
- Experience across multiple channels
- Experience in leading teams and managing at least a six-digit budget annual budget
- Have both an analytical and a creative mindset
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills, including structuring problems, developing hypotheses, and synthesizing solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders
- Worked in high growth and fast-paced environments
- Ambitious, competitive personality, not afraid of rejection
- Self-motivation and an enjoyment for a startup environment, including a thick skin and the ability to deal just as well with the hard days as the good days
- Native fluency in English
- Experience in digital marketing in APAC markets such as Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Australia, Taiwan
- Prior working knowledge of CRMs, marketing automation tools, Zapier, Python, VBA, SQL, HTML, CSS, webhooks will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org