Digital Marketing Lead
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a communication and commerce platform that connects suppliers and merchants, and for SMEs management. With the platform, merchants can continue to receive orders through their existing channels, including email, SMS or WhatsApp. By consolidating those orders in one app, our client is also able to create a real-time digital ledger, making it easier for merchants to track invoices, fulfillment and finances. Our client wants to simplify the process with a communication and commerce platform designed especially for managing orders.
Since the launch in July 2019, the company has been committed to reimagining how businesses interact and transact in APAC. In less than a year, the company has helped over 1000 businesses in more than 10 cities go digital with blissful simplicity. Headquartered in Singapore, our client has also expanded to HongKong, Indonesia and Thailand on November 2019.
Things You Will Love
You will work with an International Team and collaborate with them on a daily basis. You will also have a chance to get exposure to the company’s investors.If you love building something from scratch or be a part of the team that helps scale up a business, this company is a good fit for you!
- Remote working arrangement
- THR & BPJS
- Working tools can be provided
- International Team
As a Digital Marketing Lead, you will be the first member solely focused on acquiring clients through digital channels for our existing and new products. Your job will be both strategic and hands on – you will help us find the most effective and scalable channels for our business through Content & Digital Marketing locally, regionally and globally, and experiment and execute ads that have the highest return. You will own everything to do with digital growth, build your team from ground-up, and partner closely with the product organization and the business leads of each market.
- Strategies, plan and execute paid search channels for merchant and supplier acquisition
- Manage budgets and forecast/track each channel performance against major KPIs
- Continue test & learn based on hypothesis and gain best practices in order to improve campaign effectiveness
- Manage keyword research & generation, bid management, creative content and landing pages
- Bring the different paid search channels (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Apple, Affiliate Search Ads & more) to their full potential by testing the latest products and features that are being released
- Manage and improve all qualitative aspects of the paid social campaigns: ad content, creatives, messaging and landing pages
- Lead multiple projects and develop roadmaps to support the growth of paid search channels and in-house automation tools
- Identify the highest impact growth opportunities; priorities, execute, track results and actively communicate to relevant stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role with a solid track record of success, especially withing B2B technology or services
- Strong experience in Growth Hacking, Digital/Viral Marketing, managing demand generation & the customer acquisition funnel and performance marketing
- World-class individual contributor first and foremost, you will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
- Knowledge of mobile and web app metrics measurement and tracking, paired with the ability to resolve ad operations issues that affect campaign performance
- Strong bias for action and the ability to foster a competitive, results-driven mentality in your team. You must be extremely persistent by nature and unwilling to leave problems unsolved
- Good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (eg. Active Campaign), and Web Analytics Tools (eg. Google Analytics).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills (zero room for poor grammar or unintuitive copywriting)
- Adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments
- Prior working knowledge of automation tools and technologies (e.g. Zapier, Python, VBA, SQL, webhooks) will be an added advantage
- Experience in handling six digits annual budget (US$)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com