Software Architect/Solution Architect
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a coding factory and a software development service company that focuses on helping customers turning their best ideas into an application or a website. Our client serves local Indonesia and international or offshore projects. For more than 16 years, the company has delivered more than one hundred of sizeable projects with highly satisfied and returning customers.
You will have a chance to work with various clients from various industries ranging from Banking, Fintech, Telco, Retail, and others.
- THR (Religious Festive Allowance)
- BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Competitive Salary
- Define application architecture of a project (explore and select technology/methods to be used, design the reusable, define standards, apply performance practices)
- Code the core/important parts of the application
- Coach and assist developers
- Learn new skill regarding development (technology, platform, tool and practices)
- More than 5 years of experience in software development projects
- Have experience min 2 years as Software Architect/Solution Architect
- Microsoft development technology skill set
- Solid experience in:
- Golang, Java, NodeJS
- PostgreSQL, MySql, MonggoDb, Redis
- API, REST API, API gateway, load balancing, Elasticsearch
- Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker
- Message broker, Message queue,
- Kafka, Stream processing, NSQ, AWS, JWT, OAuth2
- Experience in software architecture is a MUST
- Experience in SDLC and development methodology
- Experience in large software projects is preferred
- Passionate to share knowledge
- Proactive and strong communication skills
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com