Mid Golang Developer
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a coding factory and a software development service company that focuses on helping customers turning their best ideas into an application or a website. Our client serves local Indonesia and international or offshore projects. For more than 16 years, the company has delivered more than one hundred of sizeable projects with highly satisfied and returning customers.
You will have a chance to work with various clients from various industries ranging from Banking, Fintech, Telco, Retail, and others.
- THR (Religious Festive Allowance)
- BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Competitive Salary
- Develop and support back-end systems and support tools
- Develop micro-services systems
- Find and address bottlenecks and performance issues across the application stack
- Write clean, reusable, maintainable code
- Designing, enhancing and building out new features and services
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Have knowledge in Golang Development
- Familiar with Microservice
- Familiar with Echo, Gin
- Familiar with MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Familiar with Agile SDLC
- Familiar with Message Broker (Kafka)
- SOLID Principle
- Unit Test
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com