A Business Group Engaged in Equity Participation
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a business group engaged in equity participation (Investee Company) and/or joint operations in the mining, services, contracting, and shipping sectors and further to the development and addition of new companies engaged to Nickel Ore business.
- BPJS K
- BPJS TK
- Laptop as a working tool
- Communication Allowance
- Private Health Insurance
- Annual Bonus based on company performance.
- Parking Allowance
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, traders, and other market participants.
- Monitor global nickel market developments, supply and demand trends, and analyze market data to identify opportunities for trading.
- Execute trades in Nickel commodities and derivatives using various trading platforms.
- Collaborate with mining and production teams to ensure timely delivery of products to customers.
- Develop and implement trading strategies that optimize profitability while managing risk.
- Provide market insight and analysis to customers and colleagues.
- Maintain accurate trading records and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Economics, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales Trading, preferably in Mining or related commodities.
- Strong knowledge of global nickel market dynamics and trading strategies.
- Experience with trading platforms and financial instruments.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret complex data and identify trends.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and market participants.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Can Speak in English (both written and spoken) and can speak in Mandarin with a Minimum grade of HSK 5
- Willingness to travel as needed.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com