a B2B marketplace
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a B2B marketplace that connects distributor directly with retailers. They are creating a platform that helps retailers to order Fast Moving Consumer Goods that are profitable and in-demand.
- Great culture
- Highly competitive salary
- BPJS Kesehatan and BPJS Ketengakerjaan
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Performance Bonus
- Join a cool young team of software engineers who want to have a positive impact on Indonesian economy.
- Work in a fun, challenging, flexible and homey working environment.
- Research and apply the latest technologies in function of customer need.
- Grow quickly along with the company.
You’ll lead a team of engineers to design, develop, and ship product features and improvements.
- Build a super star product:
- Lead a team of engineer to build and establish scalable architecture and work on a committed team contributing to projects.
- Supervise the team in all aspects of the development including requirements definition, design, implementation, unit testing, and integration.
- Review and approve the detailed designs.
- Lead software components development and customization based on requirements, plan tasks, hold code and design reviews, help fix bug or performance issues
- Collaborate with internal team
- Work closely with the Product Team to evaluate the technical feasibility and timely execution of features.
- Collaborate with the Platform and other Engineering teams to incorporate components, services, and tools into your product; as well as, share components, services, and best practices in return.
- Help your team evaluate the time required to develop and deliver new components.
- Build testable components and write the appropriate unit tests
- Act as a true leader and mentor, teach hard and soft skills and manage the career path for your team members.
- Nurture and manage software engineer senior to reach their short and long-term goals.
- Support internal improvement
- Analyze the software engineering department’s performance based on KPIs and metrics and propose ways to improve them.
- Build reusable code.
- Promote lean code documentation.
- Lead in code review session and peer code review.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science or other related fields.
- Fluent in English.
- 6+ years’ experience with at least two programming languages including JS and/or Go.
- 3+ years experiences in leading a team of developers; you have the ability and interest to teach others best practices and mentor less experienced engineers
- Experience with NoSQL database.
- Experience leading technical projects from concept, design, to delivery.
- Experience debugging complex issues at every level of the stack.
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery technologies at an expert level
- Experience with ecommerce or logistics or fintech is a plus.
- Experience in a startup environment with scaling products is a plus.
- Strong work ethic.
- Positivity, humility and collaborative spirit.
- Growth mindset: keen to always learn, share, and try.
- Familiar with the development cycle.
- Strong analytics, problem solving skills and time management skills.
- Strong understanding of PostgreSQL or similar relational databases.
- Familiar with ORM technology, microservice architecture, queuing service.
- Experienced with cloud infrastructure system and CI/CD tools.
- Experience with benchmarking and monitoring tools.
- Understanding of how to build high volume, distributed back-end services with latest technologies.
- Experience leading a team.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org