Website a B2B marketplace
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a B2B marketplace that connects distributor directly with retailers. They are creating a platform that helps retailers to order Fast Moving Consumer Goods that are profitable and in-demand.
- Great culture
- Highly competitive salary
- BPJS Kesehatan and BPJS Ketengakerjaan
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Performance Bonus
As a SDET on this company you will be the part of our technology development team to ensure our product quality delivers the best e-commerce experience for our customer. You will be responsible for finding defects on the software and quality evaluation; in addition you will be involved in the automated testing of software development to verify our product in an agile development process.
As a mixture of software developer and quality engineer you will have the opportunity to learn the product or domain knowledge, take part in product and software design process, develop the end user software requirements and test scenarios, evaluate the functional and usability of the product and learn on how to code and build the software test automation tools.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Science from a reputable university (with min GPA 3.00)
- Minimum 3 years or more of related experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous person with high attention to details
- Persistent and able to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills and able to work as a team as well as individually
- Good working knowledge on using modern programming language (C#,Java,Phyton)
- Good working knowledge on database technology (SQL,NoSQL)
- Knowledge on software quality assurance is a plus
- Knowledge on test automation tools is a plus (Selenium, Appium, Cucumber)
- Knowledge on mobile apps development and testing is a plus (Android,iOS)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com