a B2B marketplace
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a B2B marketplace that connects distributor directly with retailers. They are creating a platform that helps retailers to order Fast Moving Consumer Goods that are profitable and in-demand.
- Great culture
- Highly competitive salary
- BPJS Kesehatan and BPJS Ketengakerjaan
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Performance Bonus
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the roadmap and the vision of one of the company’s products. You are passionate about delivering value to your product’s users, utilizing user and market experience, and business and technology as the basis for your product’s designs. You will be driving the company’s mission to simplify the supply chain by connecting suppliers and traditional retailers through the use of technology.
Who you are and what you’ll be responsible for:
- Entrepreneurial: Own your product domain – create and oversee the vision and the roadmap of your product, to deliver value for your users with three aspects in mind: user experience, business and technology.
- User-Centric: Understand your users’ needs (present and future) through user and market research to identify opportunities for improvement of the company’s products.
- Collaborative: Communicate within cross-functional teams to articulate and execute product ideas.
- Creative: Building innovative product solutions and product requirement documents to meet customer needs, with a focus on ease-of-use, simplicity, and capability.
- Deadline-Driven: Coordinate and meet team goals and progress to implement new product features within time requirements, and identify new product opportunities.
- Goal-Oriented: Measure and monitor performance and feature success metrics, conduct data analytics to prioritize future developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, design or relevant field
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Strong business sense and technical acumen, with the ability to translate idea and observation into features and improvement
- Experience with mock-up & user research
- Willing to speak your mind and open to giving and receiving feedback
- Fluent in both English & Bahasa Indonesia, competent reading and writing abilities in both languages
- Previous experience in E-Commerce, Logistics, and/or Fintech platforms
- Excited to work in a start-up environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com